CABIN CREW IN JUST ONE MONTH
QUALIFY AS A CABIN CREW MEMBER IN JUST ONE MONTH
Three Stars Hotel.
CABIN CREW COURSE
Your license is issued by the Spanish Aviation Safety and Security Agency (AESA) – allowing you to work as Cabin Crew for a variety of airlines operating under EU regulations
Course Syllabus (practical)
Our training is carried out on an actual Convair 990 aircraft, prepared according to AESA regulations to simulate various emergencies that can occur during operations:
- • Normal and emergency procedures.
- • Turbulence.
- • Cabin depressurization
- • Emergency descent and landing.
- • Use of emergency equipment.
- • Fire and smoke in the cabin.
- • Firefighting.
- • Aircraft evacuation drills.
- • Use of life-vests, rafts and ELT beacon.
- • First aid.
Content of the course (theory)
- • General knowledge about aviation.
- • Relevant aviation regulations for Cabin Crew members
- • Initial course on the Human Factors in aviation and crew resources management (CRM).
- • Assistance to passengers and cabin security.
- • Aviation medicine and first aid knowledge.
- • Dangerous goods.
- • General safety aspects in aviation.
- • Training in firefighting and smoke.